Brand, Culture and Research services
Wrays team of branding, research and culture specialists assist CEO’s, leadership teams and executives to rethink and build upon existing brands and their performance.
We manage the interplay between your organisation’s strategic vision, its culture, people and the external brand identity.
These participatory, innovative and results-driven processes:
- Address and influence cultural drivers of brand identity;
- Gain insight, alter perceptions and understanding;
- Identify growth opportunities;
- Create quality relationships with stakeholders most important to you;
- Define and improve the brand / customer experience; and
- Motivate and inspire your people.
Brand culture solutions are highly prescriptive and customised depending upon the challenge. Programs are KPI-linked from the outset; meaning you can be confident of return of upon your investment. Vast Wrays end-to-end capability and practitioner competencies (with 80+ people) delivers improved organisational performance, rigour and protection.
Download Wrays Brand and Culture Services Booklet 756.16 Kb
- Evaluation, Strategy Development and Implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement/Alignment
- Brand Optimisation
- EVP Frameworks, Statements
- Attraction & Retention strategy, imperatives
- Channel Planning, Implementation
- Sustainable Performance
- High Impact Development
- foster trust and emotional attachment to an organisation, service or product;
- understand that emotional connection with customers and employees is the best path to ensuring sustainability;
- consistently deliver benefits your customers truly want;
- are supported and invested in to build that mind share, influence, and ultimately shape the ownership experience;
- have a clarity of Vision;
- know brand strategy is virtually indistinguishable from business strategy;
- can mobilise their people; get them engaged and focused upon the strategic, as well as day-to-day activities;
- can have their teams easily and clearly articulate their brand attributes (brand promise) and living those organisational values in dealings with key stakeholders;
- attract and retain great people (high quality talent);
- have accelerated business performance (with increased profitability, revenue, market share and shareholder value);
- build recognition, reputation and cna sway markets to make decisions based upon emotion more often;
- are relevant, ideally positioned and command price premiums;
- have clearly communicated, consistent messaging about organisation (injecting greater value into the intangibles of the product or service);
- monitor their market/s and sources of brand equity; and
- outwardly will indicate that they seek to build longer term employee, customer loyalty, lasting impressions over just selling a product/service.