Organisational Research Services
Employee Engagement Surveys
Employee engagement involves connecting the individual's needs, priorities and goals with those of your organisation to drive business performance. Successfully engaging your talent ensures they are more equipped to more fully develop and to achieve their potential.
Evidence shows those organisations with highly engaged employees have:
- Better productivity (upwards of 80% more productive).
- On average 42% higher profitability.
- Four times the level of employee retention.
- Nearly three times the revenue per employee.
- Half the levels of unscheduled absenteeism / sick leave.
Internal Brand Health
Powerful employer brands are talent management tools, they also position our clients to attract and retain key staff more easily. Wrays internal brand health research is usually undertaken both internally and externally. Collectively, this model paints a detailed understanding of how your brand is perceived as an Employer brand.
- In the context of an internal brand, this reserarch examines perceptions and opinions of what the organisation stands for from within.
- Externally the model explores the perception and opinions of your organisation as a potential employer.
- This Research can be expanded so the internal employee model aligns with the brand in a consumer context to identify market gaps.
Employee Alignment Surveys
Culture Surveys (Competing Values)
Employee Satisfaction Survey
Customer Care Surveys
Innovation & Creativity Survey
Internal Service Surveys