|Organisational Culture, Change|
An interaction and experience with your brand or business reflects its culture. Is customer service in the business the type of experience that engages and brings your customers back, or does it drive them away? What makes everyone in your office work in the same manner? Do you want your people more accountable, engaged and working in best interests of your business?
Organisational culture has such profound impact upon the bottom line. High turnover? People taking too much sick leave, low productivity or dipping employee engagement? Safety issues, too much waste perhaps? Staff not really caring about what they’re doing or poor morale?
Do not leave developing your culture to chance – it takes your commitment, coupled with a methodical, rigorous approach (and time) it’s not overnight journey. Wrays culture and leadership development specialists implement integrated programs that address effectiveness, staff engagement and leadership skills and behaviours that matter most.
THE JOURNEY TO IMPROVING CULTURE
Good culture involves a productive organisational climate, constructive communication and collaborate behaviours that reinforce positive meaning and quality relationships. Journey begins with us gaining deep insight and understanding of your business, its challenges and the direction in which you want to take it.
We research both your brand and culture (in unison) completing an evaluation to understand all of the drivers and nuances of the current state.
Continuing on, we partner your organisation to develop an integrated and aligned cultural strategy / culture plan including advice on systems and processes which continue to hinder your desired culture. We cap this off by providing your leaders with knowledge, skills, support and messaging they need to drive the culture in the right direction.
Wrays culture and leadership specialists use detailed and proven approach including:
1. Understanding of strategic imperative;
2. Engaging senior teams;
3. Defining current culture, assessing organisational effectiveness;
4. Identifying company priorities, gaps and the barriers to implementation;
5. Developing a comprehensive Culture Plan;
6. Implementation (developmental activities identified, implemented across all levels of your business) including building leadership capability, aligning teams to the business strategy, bridging the "knowing / doing" gap, aligning systems such as selection (see our Cultural Fit Tool), performance management and succession planning and cascading this through the company.
7. Benchmarking, measuring ongoing progress and success.
Using theory and experiential learning mix, we keep team performance and accountability firmly in the spotlight. By inspiring and engaging your key stakeholders this makes them more driven, autonomous and deepens their skills to improves their interaction and management of others; all with the view to sustainable performance improvement.