- Life Science & Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy & Process Technology
- Resources, Mining, Oil and Gas
Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Advanced Patent Law Institute
Masters in Industrial Property
Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons)
Craig is team leader in our Adelaide office.
Craig specialises, and has extensive experience in providing validity opinions, freedom to operate assessments and patent litigation support. His services also include drafting patent specifications and prosecuting patent applications throughout the world, advising on patentability of inventions, carrying out due diligence on existing or pending patent rights and giving general intellectual property advice. Craig also advises on global strategies for capturing, protecting, transferring and enforcing intellectual property rights.
Craig practises primarily in the pharmaceutical field. Prior to joining Wrays in 2008, Craig worked in the United Kingdom as a senior patent attorney for a multinational biotech company, developing successful global IP strategies for a wide range of technologies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields. Craig has also had experience managing the IP department for a publicly listed Australian biotech company.
- Institute of Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys of Australia (Member).
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member).
- Licensing Executives Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member).
- AusBiotech (Corporate Member).