Intellectual property and technology encompasses many different aspects of law. Wrays consists of lawyers, trade mark attorneys and intellectual property consultants who are well equipped to provide advice and representation on all aspects of intellectual property and technology law, whether it be contentious or non-contentious. We help clients to establish intellectual property protection and to exploit, enhance and protect that intellectual property.
Wrays has significant experience in contentious matters, including:
- Intellectual property litigation;
- Enforcement and defence of intellectual property rights;
- Trade mark opposition, revocation and cancellation and infringement proceedings;
- Domain name acquisition;
- Copyright infringement;
- Customs and counterfeiting operations;
- Parallel importation;
- Advertising and marketing (including misleading and deceptive conduct under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010).
Wrays also provides expert advice on non-contentious matters, including:
- Identifying and negotiating commercial contracts to maximise intellectual property and strategies;
- Licensing, assignment and other intellectual property and information technology related contracts and commercial transactions;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Website terms and conditions;
- Intellectual property audits and due diligence.