With over twenty patent attorneys from different science and technology backgrounds, Wrays are well placed to assist with your intellectual property requirements. Our team has broad depth of expertise to cover innovation in the life sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology, resources, mechanical and electrical engineering fields.
Obtaining patent protection is crucial to organisational success because it provides;
- Marketing benefit
- Revenue source (licensing)
- Ability to be used as bargaining tool in negotiations
- Industry control
- Valuable business tool used to generate or protect a profit stream.
Wrays patent attorneys offer end-to-end services throughout the entire life cycle of a patent:
- Preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications
- Patent oppositions (filing and conducting oppositions to the grant of patents and defending such oppositions)
- Patent enforcement (defending clients against allegations of patent infringement, enforcing patent rights against infringers)
- Patent watching services (monitoring and surveillance of patent landscapes)
- IP Audits
- Portfolio management
- Patent validity investigations
- Patent infringement investigations.
Helping you to conduct in-depth patent searches:
- Assessing whether your invention is patentable
- Providing commercial intelligence when evaluating competitive threats and opportunities
- Identifying competitors or potential licensees
- Preparing of patent landscapes
- Monitoring of your competitor's filings