As one of Australia's leading IP services firms, Wrays' professionals are committed to our involvement in pro bono and community affairs programs; this being a reflection of the firm's community commitment, our Values and the Wrays spirit.
Pro Bono Committee's primary objectives:
- To identify opportunities which use our skills, resources, time and energy to bring benefit to those who need it most;
- Assist organisations engaged in genuine not-for-profit activities as a charity or volunteer organisation; and
- Help to provide an intellectual property solution or assistance where it is required.
What We Do Not Do
- Wrays Pro Bono Committee does not provide sponsorship or financial assistance.; and
- Wrays Pro Bono Committee does not assist with matters that don't relate to intellectual property.
How to Apply
- Visit our website www.wrays.com.au/search-all-people.html to find out more about the Wrays IP professionals and our broad areas of expertise.
- NB Recipients of pro bono assistance are required to pay for any disbursements incurred. Examples of these may be official trade mark filing fees, court fees or other third party costs incurred by Wrays in the course of your case.
WRAYS IS PROUD TO SUPPPORT: