Guidance for Attending our Wrays Offices
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees are of the utmost importance to Wrays. Like many businesses, we are taking precautionary measures to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19.
To assist us in providing a COVID Safe environment, we request all visitors to our Wrays offices to:
- Hand sanitise and complete our visitor register
- Consider wearing a face mask unless you are eating or drinking
- Practice physical distancing as per government guidelines.
- If your preference is not to meet in person, we can organise an online meeting
- If you feel unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call to reschedule your meeting or organise an online meeting.
We thank you for your cooperation and sincerely appreciate your understanding in assisting our firm to support the safety and wellbeing of our staff, our families, our visitors and our community. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and update our practices and policies accordingly.
Should you have any queries, please speak to your usual Wrays contact or email@example.com.