As we all continue to navigate this time of change brought about by COVID-19, we wanted to share with you the additional measures that Wrays is taking to ensure the well-being of our employees, clients and our community.
Whilst this is clearly a disruptive time, what won’t change is our commitment to our delivery of high-quality intellectual property advice to our clients – helping you to protect your greatest assets at all times. So for us, it’s business as usual.
Like many businesses, Wrays has taken a number of steps designed to protect our people and our clients from the transition of the COVID-19 virus. This includes:
- Maintaining a close watch on all recommendations and restrictions communicated by our government authorities and enacting on those.
- Cancelling all international travel and greatly minimising all inter-state related travel.
- Re-shaping the delivery of our upcoming seminars and events so that they can be attended via webinar or video-conference.
- Maintaining a close watch on any potential changes activated by IP Australia and IPONZ.
- Encouraging our people to work from home until further notice.
- Leveraging our world-class IT infrastructure that ensures seamless business continuity in a remote working environment.
Connection and interaction between our people and our clients is incredibly important to us. Which is why we have invested in an IT infrastructure that enables our people to operate remotely and as easily as though they were physically located in our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth. We have been preparing these systems for years to ensure continuity of service in the face of unexpected events.
Now, as the vast majority of our team are now working from home, we expect that transition and our interaction with you to be seamless. In fact, working remotely is not new for many of our team members.
Our IT infrastructure enables full access to:
- your highly secure electronic files and electronic mail
- our telephone system
- video conferencing facilities
- anything else required to work remotely.
Your Wrays’ IP expert can be contacted on their direct lines as usual as our telephone system which diverts to wherever our people are operating from.
Like everyone in Australia and the broader global community, we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 virus outbreak and adapting as that situation changes from day-to-day. Clearly, there is still a long way to go before COVID-19 will be under control, but, this will end.
In the meantime, we look forward to working with you across a digital platform of your choice.