I am a lawyer and trade marks attorney working in both our commercial and brand protection teams.
On the commercial side, I prepare and advise on various commercial agreements involving different types of intellectual property and related rights, including services agreements, assignment deeds, licence agreements, and non-disclosure agreements. On the brand protection side, I regularly assist clients with trade mark clearance searching, filing, prosecution and enforcement. I also assist clients in a range of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property related matters, including trade marks, copyright, passing off and the Australian Consumer Law.
I work with a range of clients, from local designers and small businesses to large Australian companies and multinationals, across various industries, including the food and beverage, fashion, cosmetic, education, technology and construction industries.
- Trade Marks Attorney
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Murdoch University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice – University of Technology Sydney
- Law Society of Western Australia (Member)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (Member, and Western Australian Local Area committee member 2022)
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (Member)
- Licensing Executives Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member)
- Licensing Executives Society International (Member)