SOUTHEAST ASIA CONNECT
A seamless approach
Southeast Asia boasts an exciting commercial opportunity and Wrays wants all our clients to capture their potential in the fastest-growing region in the world.
Navigating the complex intellectual property framework of Southeast Asia is crucial to your IP strategy and the protection of one of your most valuable assets – your innovation.
Wrays’ Southeast Asia Connect is our solution, offering seamless patent portfolio management services across the region.
Connecting you to Southeast Asia
Wrays’ Southeast Asia Connect delivers consistent and efficient coordination of your patent filings and patent prosecution in selected countries throughout the region.
Your dedicated Client Relationship Manager is a single point of contact to:
- receive filing instructions, liaise with local attorneys to file and where necessary, translate your application
- coordinate procedural steps, including attending to formal requirements
- work together with the local attorney to prosecute your application towards grant.
Wrays Southeast Asia Connect is offered for the following countries:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Papua New Guinea
Seamless Efficient Service
When you choose to work with Wrays in Southeast Asia we will automatically deliver the benefits of our Connect program which include:
- Reduced administrative burden. By engaging directly on your behalf with local patent attorneys in each country we remove the administrative burden of engaging with multiple international service providers.
- Efficient IP strategy execution. Your dedicated Wrays’ Client Manager will provide a unique overview of your portfolio, highlighting opportunities and ensuring the most efficient execution of your patent strategy.
- Cost Savings. Through our long-standing relationships with our network of international service providers, we can access cost savings that will be passed on to you.
- Consistency. One point of contact, who knows your business, delivering consistent patent management services every time.