I am a pleasant, quiet and creative fellow who has always had a love of language and technology. I am very lucky to have been able to combine those loves in my work for over twenty two years in the patent attorney profession.
I work in an exciting space. With my background in electrical and electronic engineering, I get to see the latest developments in technology and work with my clients to prepare and prosecute patent, design, and trade mark applications, support them in disputes, and provide opinions and advice, to ensure that their IP position is in line with and advancing their commercial objectives.
I am involved in cases for entities that are established international household names having billions of dollars in net income, right through to local entrepreneurs and start-ups that are just setting out on their journey to change the world.
From the outset I like to get to know and understand my clients, from where they are now, where they are going, and where they want to be. In this way, I can be certain that any advice provided, recommendation made, and action ultimately taken is on point and aligned with achieving success.
Wrays has a very inclusive and team focused culture, and many of my colleagues I have worked with for years and consider close friends. I know that they are good operators and trust and value their work, so that when dealing with what can often be complicated intellectual property issues involving a team approach, my clients can rest assured they are in safe hands.
- Australian Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- New Zealand Patent Attorney
- General Mechanical
- Mobile Phone Applications
- Information & Computer Technology
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Resources, Mining, Oil and Gas
- Medical Technologies
- Electrical Engineering
- Defence & Aerospace
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) – Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (Fellow)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (Member)