Futureproofing your business relationships
Businesses form numerous relationships and contracts that bind them to their customers, suppliers, licensors, distribution and other strategic partners on a daily basis.
We understand the need to carefully consider the individual arrangements in place. It’s all about managing the risks and achieving the best commercial outcomes.
Our team of commercial law experts help to structure these relationships and guide clients through the complexities to ensure their contracts provide the necessary frameworks to meet their business objectives and commercialise their IP. They are specialists in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements – advising on those agreements, whether its in relation to contract terms, contract compliance or governance issues.
We also advise on pre-contractual matters such as memorandum of understanding, letters of intent and corporate due diligence.
- Contract interpretation advice
- Determination of contractual rights and obligations
- Contract dispute resolution
- Claims or disputes relating to ownership of contract and pre-contract material (eg ownership of IP)
- Legal advice on indemnities, liability, warranties, insurance caps and service level deliverables
- Licensing and assigning intellectual property rights advice
- Software acquisition and procurement expertise
- Contract management and compliance reviews
- Auditing and due diligence of IP, including review of existing contracts to determine ownership of IP rights
- Solutions for the protection of confidential information