I firmly believe that IP strategy must be led by a client’s commercial goals.
As a senior practitioner with over twenty years’ experience, I assist clients primarily in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with all aspects of their patents including drafting and prosecuting patent applications throughout the world, advising on patentability or performing due diligence on patent rights and advising on global strategies for protecting, transferring and enforcing patent rights.
As both patent attorney and lawyer, I am able to work with a wide range of organisations, including start-up companies, universities, government organisations, SMEs and larger corporate organisations, to build and execute IP strategies which are consistent with our client’s business objectives.
Our team at Wrays consistently puts our client’s needs and commercials objectives in front of all others. Our team seeks to deliver the best quality of work product amongst our peers, which I find rewarding.
- Australian Patent Attorney
- New Zealand Patent Attorney
- IP Lawyer
- Life Science & Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Advanced Patent Law Institute
- Masters in Industrial Property (IP Law)
- Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons)
- Institute of Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys of Australia (Member)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member)
- Licensing Executives Society of Australia & New Zealand (Member)
- AusBiotech (Corporate Member)